Undergraduate Research and Creative Achievement Day
Wednesday, April 19, 2000
Schedule of Events
9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Oral Presentations, Room 767, Albin 0. Kuhn Library & Gallery
Poster Sessions, 7th Floor, Albin 0. Kuhn Library & Gallery
Musical Performances, Room 767, Albin 0. Kuhn Library & Gallery
Dance and Theatre Performances, Library Location Visual Arts Exhibits, 7th Floor, Albin 0. Kuhn Library & Gallery
1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Formal Program, Room 767
- President Freeman A. Hrabowski, III
- Provost Arthur T. Johnson
- Charles Woolston, Vice Provost
- Diane Lee, Vice Provost for Student Academic Affairs
Faculty Speakers Topic: The Importance of Undergraduate Research and Creative Achievement
- Dr. Lynnda M. Dahlquist, Associate Professor, Psychology
- Dr. Jay M. Freyman, Director, The Honors College, Associate Professor, Ancient Studies
7th Floor, Albin O. Kuhn Library and Gallery
Poster and artistic exhibits will remain available for viewing until 4 p.m.
Dr. Lynnda Dahlquist, Department of Psychology
Dr. Jay Freyman, Department of Ancient Studies