Interesting research created by our Information Systems students:
Meet a researcher:
Benefits for Information Systems students:
- Work with a faculty member
- Experience hands-on research
- Reinforce classroom learning
- Prepare for work or graduate school
- Travel to national conferences
- Receive grant funding
- Publish independent research
- Understanding Documentation Value in Software Maintenance.
Sumita Das. UMBC Review Vol.9.
- MinDS: A Two-Phased Approach to Mining for Document Similarity.
Brian Lewis. UMBC Review Vol.11.
So, what are you doing next summer?
- Center for Security Services Internship Program
- The iSchool Inclusion Institute Deadline: FEB 16
- NIST Deadline: JAN 29 (UMBC)
- National Science Foundation
- The Computer Research Association’s Committee on the Status of Women in Computing Research
- The Leadership Alliance Deadline: FEB 1
- Pathways to Science
- UMBC Summer Research Opportunities
- Advancing Science, Serving Society
- University of Washington- AccessSTEM
- Security of Smart Things Deadline: FEB 23
- Secure Software Testing for Web and Mobile Deadline: FEB 15
- Illinois Science of Security (SoS) Lablet Deadline: JAN 31, 2017
- Summer Research Opportunities Spreedsheet
Learn how to find research internships and job opportunities using UMBCworks!
For more information, check out this department’s website: